Thursday, July 22, 2010

This is a really good one, I read it years ago and still remember it!

The Palmer family is on a camping trip when Mom breaks her ankle. As Mom and Dad Palmer leave for the hospital, Jonathan, his disabled sister Abbey, and their dog Moose begin the walk back to their camper. On the way an earthquake strikes. Now the surrounding trees are destroyed, their camper is smashed, along with Abbey’s walker. Jonathan is faced with making difficult survival decisions.

Earthquake Terror is a suspenseful family adventure story which portrays how a family bond can strengthen when faced with disaster and survival.


Does this synopsis have you interested in this book? It should, it's really a GREAT book. I have totally had this book in the back of my mind for years. It even shocked me when I read it, and that's been years ago. I read this book when I was student teaching. I was surprised at how it kept me on the edge of my seat wanting to keep reading. I had forgotten the title, but this needs to be a definite addition to my classroom library!



No comments:

Post a Comment